Monday, March 21, 2011

I have become a crazy coupon nerd!!!

I am now obsessed with couponing.  I know I know dorky, but let me just say I am absolutely amazed at how much money you can save doing this.  One of my husbands coworkers has gotten me hooked and now I am telling anyone that will give me two seconds to open my mouth.  I joined a few websites that really do help streamline the process and I am getting my technique down. Here is what I have joined/began following.

There are two different ways you can organize your coupons and I haven't decided what is more efficient for me.  I have only been doing this for 2 weeks.  What I do know is that I have saved a ton of money.  This month alone on shopping I would have spent $429.61 but with my coupons I only spent 137.09 and that includes a trip to Fry's yesterday for groceries for $92. I now have 6 months of cleaning supplies and laundry supplies.  I also began stocking up on all non-perishable food items.  I have so much more that I needed to clear out shelves in my garage and in my kitchen to completely reorganize my pantry and make room for more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment