Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Whining is Over...

Okay, I am over my whine pity party session.  I took Liam and hit the gym! I haven't been inside the gym for 6 months! I have been running outside in the miserable heat and subjecting my poor baby to it as well all in the name of a smaller ass.  So, it felt amazing that he actually had fun in the child care with the other kids and they didn't call me out once! He's been before and it was not pretty...I would leave and start my workout with my trainer and ten minutes later they would announce my name over the p.a. system so I would run back and forth, it was torture.  I am in heaven with this. I have also been dreaming of my new fall must haves...

  
1.  New sheets...

2.  Jewelry...

3.  Warm clothes...
4.  Kindles...

0 comments:

Post a Comment