Monday, September 20, 2010

Top 2 Tuesdays!

Top 2 Favorite Hair Products
 
I love Top 2 Tuesdays! So I used to do hair and I am a major hair snob...big time.  I could go on and on about why products suck and which companies I will never buy from, leave it to Vidal Sassoon to turn you into a holier than thou hair snob.  So my favorite two hair products are....
1. Pureology Nano Works Shampoo and Conditioner. Trust me when I tell you this is AMAZING! It smells amazing and leaves your hair beautiful and feeling nourished.  

2.  Moroccan Oil Luminous Hairspray.  It smells amazing, holds my hair all day and never gets hard!

7 comments:

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

Ive got to try those :)

~Jamie Kubeczka~ said...

I use Pureology too! :)

AndreaLeigh said...

nanoworks is amazing! I don't use it anymore b/c it is too pricey but it worked so well when I did. I bought a liter on ebay and it lasted for a year.

Stephanie said...

Great picks! What a cute blog, I'm your newest follower.

Domesticated-Bliss said...

Where can you purchase those products? I'm a hair loser so I need all the help I can get :)

MonieHood said...

I would get them on Amazon.com for the best price. I am not sure which Arizona salons carry them though, sorry!

Jenn said...

I LOVE pureology too! I haven't used it in a while because it's a little pricey, but I never thought about checking Amazon prices! I'll have to look into it!

Post a Comment