Monday, September 27, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!


This week top 2 is your two favorite songs.  I love music and was in band from 4th grade into high school, yes dorky I know.  I played the clarinet and the bass clarinet and was actually good.  I really wanted to be in the chorus but they did not want me.  I love to sing and I have been reminded many times by my family that I shouldn't.  I love all kinds of music as well, I like rock, pop, rap, hip-hop, classical, opera blah blah.  I have seen a lot of concerts too. I have seen Santana in Arizona and Luciano Pavarotti in England, Destiny's Child and Christina Aguilera.  So as you can see I am all over the board.  My two all time favorite feel good songs are...
1.  Into the Mystic by Van Morrison he is such a hippy and I adore this song.

2. Here Comes the Son & My Sweet Lord by the Beatles and George Harrison.  I love the Beatles and I LOVE these songs, they always make me feel good and happy.



12 comments:

A 2 Z said...

Great two classics. I love the look of your blog. I'm your newest follower. Thanks for sharing.

Anne-Marie

The Lucky Mama said...

Love Van Morrison!! Great Choices :)

Kristin said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower!!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin

chelle. said...

great songs. i love van morrison!

Alicia said...

Hi, I'm your newest follower from Top 2 Tuesdays. Stop by and visit me at Healthy Living and A Balanced You-www.aliciahunter.net

Ashley said...

Stopping by from Top2Tuesday, great picks!

Stephanie said...

Great picks!

Jennifer said...

I am a huge Beatles fan so, I love your pick!!

http://theramblingsofahousewife.blogspot.com/

AndreaLeigh said...

Thanks for sharing! A2Z is right... the Beatles are classic!

Kerry McCullough said...

Hi there! Following you from Tuesday Blog Hops. Looking forward to reading more. Mine is http://www.nestingwithniall.blogspot.com. Hope you'll stop by and follow back :)

Hanna said...

Hi there. I am your newest follower form the blog hop! Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Brianna! said...

PERFECT picks dear!
Classics are always a great great pick-me-up
xoxo
bB

Post a Comment