Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Mantra

Lately I have been stressed out of my mind.  I have been having bad dreams, thinking about this stress all day long.  I am stressed out over my mother.  I never thought that things could get so bad for her or that she would take the road that she has.  I worry every day about what she is doing, what will happen to her and I can't seem to shut my mind off.  I want to help her and there is nothing that I can do.  She finally called a couple of days ago to talk and it wasn't easy to listen to her lie to me, I told her that no one can help her until she helps herself first .  The hardest part is getting my heart to listen to my head.  I say a mantra now every time I start to get overwhelmed now and here it is...peace and love, peace and love. 

2 comments:

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

I hope your moms okay! Praying for yall!

The Adventures of a Blondie Mommie said...

Oh I'm so sorry Monica! I hope things are getting better- you'll be in my thoughts!

Post a Comment