Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday!

Hello Monday,
I have so much stuff to do! I am working on my project for my internship and let me tell you, it is hard! LOL, I am getting so sidetracked and losing focus on my goal.  AHH!  Okay, so that is it, I have been emailing people like crazy looking for resources and information and publications that they are willing to share and I hope they do just that...SHARE.  It is after all in the name of Peace Education. 

I had a great weekend.  On Saturday we took our Jeep out to go 4 wheeling! It was a blast and Liam had a great time. 

On Sunday we watched the Cardinals get the butts kicked in a totally disapointing football game.  Ugh why do they suck so bad!? I feel obligated to root for them because I live in Arizona.  My brother and his family came over for dinner and he brought his gang of schnauzers to hang out with ours and his youngest Hanz walked right in and peed on my chair! Little bastard! So, they spent the entire dinner outside. 
I also had a great time making two diaper clutches which came out totally cute! I will post pics later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment