Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Clorox Green Works

I have been inspired recently by my dad, a childhood friend (Christy) and having Liam to become more "green".  I guess that would be jumping on the band wagon, but I feel it is just being more conscientious of what we are using in our homes and our lives.  We don't want to eat dangerous food, why would we clean our homes, clothing, dishes with dangerous chemicals?  I also think that we need to try and take care of "Mother Nature" just like she takes care of us.  I have purchased a few different products and have to say that I LOVE Green Works products by Clorox.  The multi-surface cleaner does a fantastic job, even with the Arizona hard water, the cleaning wipes are amazing and I love love love the laundry detergent.  You can go to their website to get coupons and enter contests. 


3 comments:

The Adventures of a Blondie Mommie said...

Oh I feel so special that you mentioned me! I think going geen has gotten SO much easier than in the past!

Lourie said...

Hmmmm...I really like the clorox brand to begin with. Will have to check this out.

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

I will have to get these!

Post a Comment