Thursday, September 23, 2010

Greatest Idea Ever!

I have had the best idea EVER (well today anyway). I was reading my beloved fashion bible (In Style) and the October issue inspired me to reinvent some of my "previously used" fashions to make them new again this season! So first things first, I have gone through my shoes to determine which are going to be "in" this season and the three standout hits are my
1.  leopard print platforms which have a broken heel (awesome Xmas present from my Grandma!)


2.  Stewart Weitzman platform booties in tobacco brown which are missing laces (major score last year at Last Chance they were at Nordy's for $400 I got them for $27)

3.  Stewart Weitzman ankle boots in black (another Last Chance score for $30)


I am taking all 3 to the shoe repair man to fix the heel and add rubber to all three pairs on the soles (they are pretty slick and I don't want to fall)!
Then I have a muted leopard print cardigan, which can be used with anything!



And finally my Juicy trench that I got from my Aunt Laurie a couple of years ago for Xmas!




4 comments:

Hannah @ The New Black said...

Loving the trench! I just came across an old trench in the VERY back of my closet that I thought I'd gifted away and was SO glad to still have it.

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

I can't believe you got those booties for $30!!

The Adventures of a Blondie Mommie said...

Love it!! I'm totally going to do the same! Thanks for the great idea!

Amanda said...

Girl you are so fly!!

Post a Comment