Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My BOB...

I love my BOB Ironman and so does my little man Liam.  It is the hands down coolest stroller out.  I have never seen another mom in my area with one and I love it and feel so sorry for them at the same time.  My dad was nice enough to buy me this after I had Liam last year.  I gained almost 80 pounds while I was prego.  I know I know, don't feel bad I was enjoying myself eating cake and cake and did I already mention cake? So, now I am still working on losing the weight and my BOB is a fun part of my day and routine.  I began running with Liam when he was 3 months old, I used blankets to keep him comfy and secure in his seat.  Now, I just strap him in, attach a few toys and off we go! I run intervals and will soon begin running trails on South Mountain!




3 comments:

The Adventures of a Blondie Mommie said...

Cool stroller! I'm always looking for one Jackson will actually sit in- so far he prefers to be help everywhere we go!

MonieHood said...

LOL, I know the feeling Christy. It has taken me nearly a year to get Liam to ride in any stroller. Notice in the last picture I am carrying him!

Lourie said...

Wow that is a nice stroller! Your little guy is a cutie pie!

Post a Comment