Friday, July 16, 2010

TGIF!

I love Friday and especially Friday nights.  Most Fridays I clean house like a lunatic because I love a clean house on the weekends.  Friday nights we relax and do nothing and it feels so good.  I am hoping for a thunderstorm or a monsoon, we have been jipped so far this summer.  Oh well.  So here is a little of what I am obsessing over lately. This gorgeous boot by Michael Kors is on sale at Nordstrom right now! And this adorable purse too.  I am dreaming of cooler days when I can actually wear these boots and carry this bag! 





On another note, I attempted to make my own version of Babylegs for Liam.  They came out fine, but as soon as I got them on him I was over my obsession.  Jason came home and I showed them to him and he just laughed and said "No way, those are not cool".  It made me laugh. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment