Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My great shopping adventure!




I love avon lip gloss, no joke.  It is amazing and moisturizing.  I love tickled pink, clear and they have this amazing gold gloss that is gorgeous!

Gap jeans are my new obsession.  These are the long and lean style and they are the most flattering jeans ever!  I am short too don't let the name fool you, they are gorgeous!

Kevyn Aucoin lip pencil in medium nude.  I got another one of these at Sephora and I can't rave about it enough.  I literally wear it everyday and my friends and family have asked if I got my lips done!  No darlings I use this amazing pencil!


Okay I have been a Maybeline Great Lash junkie forever.  In March my Aunt bought me this mascara, it is Lancome Hypnose Drama.  I will never use another mascara EVER.  It makes my lashes look so long and think and fabulous!

I bought these on Sunday at Nordstrom.  They are part of the Anniversary sale right now and are 2 for $50.  They are so flattering and the colors are beautiful.  I got the purple and the black!



  I wore my Gap jeans and this tank to my birthday dinner last night! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment