Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mr. Big is Totally a Boob Man

So, Liam is almost 1! I am so excited and have already begun  planning the party that he could totally care less about.  I have been trying to figure out how to wean him so that he can transition to milk, soy whatever we decide to give him.  I have been giving him a sippy cup for sometime and he has a love hate relationship with it; he likes to take little sips here and there but could really care less about it and throws it all the time.  Today I thought I would give him a sippy cup with formula inside, he took a sip looked at me and tried to root around to get my shirt up.  How am I gonna wean this baby?!  He loves boobs, he loves to nurse!  I have no problem with this because it is great for him and I am with him ALL THE TIME.  I don't think he will want to stop and I don't want to traumatize him and give him a booby complex later in life (LOL).  So, for now I will keep on nursing him because well just because and figure this out later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment