Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I have been inspired...

I have been inspired to be more creative, do more homework, workout more and yada yada yada. I want to be a gourmet cook like Selina (my sister-in laws sister, she is amazing at cooking. She is also super funny because she says things that I think about saying and it makes me laugh. I want to make more stuff, I have a million ideas bouncing around in my head and I just need to find a way to get them out and complete. My homework is coming along just fine, I started it early this week and will be done with it tomorrow!

I also was inspired recently to go to Goodwill in search of toys. I hit the jackpot today! Liam got:

Chicco Frog Spinner
Vtech Move and Crawl Ball
Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Sights & Sounds Table
Pull Dinasour
Little Tikes Push & Ride Racer
A Drum Toy
and 10 books!

0 comments:

Post a Comment