Monday, July 19, 2010

Hello Monday!

What a productive weekend!  First of all, I made beef jerkey for the first time and I think it came out great.  I am trying a new recipe today at Jason's request, he likes teriyaki so I am marinating the steak in coke and teriyaki sauce and then will season it later. 

Next, I attempted to make baby food again for Liam!  I made peas, carrots and white potatoes with chicken.  He actually ate it for dinner, so I think this batch was a huge success!! Thanks Megan and Peggy for the baby fresh book!
On to fun stuff...Liam's 1st birthday is next month and I am so excited.  Jason and I have a themed party planned, an outfit and a special cake.  I can't believe that it has almost been a year with this amazing little man.  He has grown so much it truly is amazing to see and be a part of. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment