Saturday, July 17, 2010

Girls Night!

Last night I got to hang out with my sister-in-law Megan and her sister Selina!  The boys were going out so we decided to have some time of our own laying low.  The girls made chicken, hummus, cucumber, tomato and Selina made homemade pita bread, which was delicious. I made strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese icing.  I know not healthy at all compared to our amazing dinner, but whatever!  Kendall and Liam were protesting naps all afternoon and by 7:30 they were in overdrive.  Kendall was as peaceful as can be but Liam was something else.  He ate chicken, pita, hummus, yogurt melts, cherrios and then refused to go to sleep.  So needless to say at 8 I was out of there and on my way home! Liam fell asleep in the car before I even got out of Gilbert.  This was really a nice night just goofing around and talking which I Love to do!  It makes me reflect on how much I love spending time with my family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment